Wednesday, 17 February 2016

One Hour Photo

I was flattered to be contacted by Alex Bevington who wanted to shoot with me, he's a photographer based up north and his work is amazing I have to say, I really do love film photography just as much (maybe even more) than digital. We had a good day exploring around Lancaster and we got some really good shots, I've never really shot with a photographer before and for someone who was so lovely and have a real passionate in film photography it was such a pleasure to do this, (we're currently on talk on future shoots together and I cannot wait for them). Something about film photography which is tense is you can't see the final outcome until they're developed; however there is some excitement about it because you won't know what you're going to get. One of my favourite things about the photos are the light leaks within, some may say it ruins the photos however it's beautiful how they come out. Shot on Canon A-1
In our shoot, I was also with Lily from  JoliHouse, it was a short stay as she was shooting with Alex earlier but we did end up having a few snaps together before she left us.
In terms of my outfit, first of all, HEELS AND COBBLE STONES ARE A HUGE NO; but the outfit was mainly based about the pants which I got back in the Christmas sale in Zara, these pants are good for a casual smart look and styling them with a turtle neck and my longline will coat works makes this such a lovely smart look.
// Top: New Look // Trousers: Zara // Coat: Topshop via Victoria's Vault // Heels: Public Desire //

Follow me on social media
• Twitter • Instagram • Snapchat - toni_mxcoy • Tumblr • YouTube •

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN