Monday, 28 December 2015

Quick OOTD: Neutral Tones

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is ready for the new year to begin in a few days. I thought I bring to you a quick outfit post of an outfit I have been feeling recently. I have been feeling neutral colours recently from nudes and browns and this little combo is something I really like, first of all the grey midi skirt and the turtle roll neck flatter each other really well as the top is baggy and the dip hem is complimenting. I teamed it up with my amazing oversized camel coat which brings more tones of neutral colours to this outfit. I wore this outfit on my day shopping in Manchester as I hit the sales, and bought a lot of new pieces for my wardrobe, which I am excited to experiment and creates outfits which will be shown in the new year.

// Top: Zara SALE // Skirt: Forever 21 // Coat: Victoria's Vault - Orignally Topshop) // Shoes: Primark // Bag: Mango @ ASOS SALE //

x toni x 

1 comment :

  1. Everything looks so stylish let loose and comfortable! This is such a stunning outfit, especially love how you stuck to a neutral colour palette :)
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete