Friday, 25 September 2015

September Pay-Day Wishlist

Everyone's favourite day of the month, PAY DAY! Saving is what I'll always say but I cannot help myself and admire clothes which I put into the Wishlist. All the new items and lines of clothing in September has been amazing and here's my favourites of this month, who knows you may see me in some of these soon. Happy shopping.
Image 4 of MOHAIR CAPE from Zara
Zara Monhair Cape
Image 2 of WAISTCOAT WITH TURN-DOWN COLLAR from Zara
Zara Waistcoat with Turn Down Collar
Image 2 of STRIPED KIMONO SLEEVE TOP from Zara
Zara Striped Kimono Sleeve Top
Monki Tina Dress
Monki Sophie Blouse
Topshop Cropped Kick Flares
H&M Studio Wool Polo Neck Collar Top
H&M Studio V Neck Dress
Image 1 of ASOS 70's Belted Mini Dress
ASOS 70's Belted Mini Dress
Image 4 of ASOS Premium Boyfriend Blazer in Check
ASOS Check Co-Ord
Image 1 of ASOS ROMANCE ME 60s Ankle Boots
ASOS 60s Snakeskin Boots

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN