Friday, 28 August 2015

Release your Inner Animal

Leopard print isn't everyone's favourite print, to be honest animal print in general isn't something I would particularly go for, however there is some pieces I like in leopard print and want my hands on. Animal prints are deceived as 'trashy' but it takes simple steps to simply pull it off, and if done right, it can become such a great outfit.
This skirt is the beginning of my outfit, such a bold focus statement piece to focus on, the A-Line mini sits perfectly on my waist and falls to the perfect length. I personally wanted to make this look really chic but also stand out as one, I decided to style this outfit with my mustard turtle neck, which I honestly thought I was stepping the boundaries a little too much but mixing bright colours even subtle prints with leopard print works extremely well. Keeping everything minimal and casual a black overcoat, nude fedora and points tie together this outfit to make it a perfect look for the fall.



I certainly will say now I am becoming slightly obsessed with leopard print, my next possible buy will have to most definitely relate to footwear, whether they're boots or flats, I need to feed my leopard print or any sort of daring prints for that matter, need to become more adventurous in this area of clothing.
I've also like making these little moodboards of looks inspired by my theme of my posts, this will slowly become a regular thing. *All Images Sourced From Pinterest*
street style: London Fashion Week Spring 2015...I'm not an animal print type of girl but lately... THIS print has caught my eyeI couldn't pull this off, but I have a friend who totally could! || high-waisted leopard print maxi skirt belted with black blousewhite & leopard via sincerely, julesSincerely Jules is rocking leopard print! http://www.allsole.com/home.dept?affil=thgsocialCamel Leo Pencil Midi Skirt by Styleandblog.comTry the CAbi Python Blouse, Signaturte Belt and Ink Ruby Jean with a blazer - I like the Delicious Blazer.Leopard Print skirt and camel colored sweater, very classy. Sort of an Audrey lookFashion -- Autumn Style Inspirtion : Leopard Print & Cosy Cable Knits
// Leopard Print Skirt: New Look // Turtle Neck: American Apparel // Pointed Low Block Heels: New Look // Wool Hat: H&M // Coat: Zara //

x toni x










1 comment :

  1. Love this post, great mood board!
    http://fendiforurself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN