Thursday, 16 July 2015

Western Biker

First blog photos I’ve done in public out on the streets, I cringed whenever someone walked past however I got through it. My 'street style' is a simple outfit containing leather, denim and suede, three materials you just can't go wrong with especially in summer. 
I will praise ASOS for their most recent sale where I found this beautiful leather gilet, I needed a leather jacket of some sort in my wardrobe and this is easily a piece I will be wearing all year round and will never go out of fashion. The gilet brings the simple shirt and shorts ensemble a whole new approach and give the outfit more of an edgy feel to it. The SHOES are just heavenly and just another fringed item I own (if you haven't noticed yet, I just love fringed clothing, shoes and accessories). These heels brings such a different vibe I think and kind of give it a western feel in my opinion but the colours make this look have some personality within it.

// Shirt: ASOS // Leather Gilet: ASOS // Shorts: Rokit // Heels: New Look // Bag: Topshop //
x toni x

6 comments :

  1. What a lovely outfit. I like your jacket & your shoes !
    You're beautiful :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the clothes and shoes are really inexpensive as well if you're thinking about getting them yourself. x

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and love it - had to give you a follow! Really like this outfit for a more dressy-casual look during summer, especially the biker :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ootd-portobello-road.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! I can definitely relate to cringing when people walk past while photos are being taken. Where I live fashion blogging is not at all common, so people in my neighborhood are always staring and (probably) wondering what I'm doing (and being an introvert, I hate it when people stare!).
    Definitely following your blog, I think it's great. I'll leave the link to mine below if you want to check it out! :)

    Elizabeth xx
    http://rockintherockiesstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I know it's especially uncomfortable since I'm still new to all of this. But hey I'll be use to it soon hopefully :) x

      Delete
  4. this sleeveless leather looks amazing on you, and I <3 your hair!!

    xelisha
    www.elisha-mae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN