Thursday, 18 June 2015

Zara Sale Wishlist

Always broke when sales are launched and what other store to do this than Zara. I've been loving Zara clothes for the SS season and been waiting for the sale for so long; I've been waiting for certain clothes to become on sale for so long. I have too many items I want to share with you so I will show you my favourite 12 items from the sale which may influence them to buy; I highly recommend you check the sale out for yourself. Happy Shopping. 
Braided Suede Dress
Image 4 of OFF-THE-SHOULDER PRINTED DRESS from Zara
Off The Shoulder Printed Dress
Image 3 of LOOSE-FIT TROUSERS from Zara
Loose Fit Trousers
Image 2 of EMBROIDERED TOP from Zara
Embroidered Top
Image 1 of FLOWING JUMPSUIT from Zara
Flowing Jumpsuit
Image 4 of EMBROIDERED VELVET WAISTCOAT from Zara
Embroidered Velvet Waistcoat
Image 2 of FRINGED HIGH HEEL SANDALS from Zara
Fringed High Heel Sandals
Image 2 of LONG DENIM SKIRT from Zara
Long Denim Skirt
Image 9 of JACQUARD FLORAL COAT from Zara
Jacquard Floral Coat
Image 6 of TASSELED LEATHER ROMAN SANDALS from Zara
Tasseled Leather Roman Sandals
Image 3 of PRINTED DRESS from Zara
Printed Dress
Image 1 of Leather fringed and studded bag from Zara
Leather Fringed and Studded Bag
[all photos sourced from Zara]
x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN