Monday, 16 March 2015

Khaki Army

This season is all about khaki, the military colour has been out there in the high street shops and is one of the main trending clothing colours with camel (nude) and grey. I LOVE khaki, it's my favourite and as it's been featured so much in fashion shows and stocked in stores, I just can’t fight the temptation and buy it, now I am seeing a little collection of khaki in my wardrobe. This little number includes two of my favourite khaki items. Interesting fact about the coat, it was originally from Topshop at the retails price of £55 and I got it for an amazing £20 from Victoria's Vault. (Will be doing a post about their store soon).
 // TOP - NEW LOOK // SKIRT - RIVER ISLAND //
// COAT - VICTORIA'S VAULT // THIGH HIGH BOOTS - PUBLIC DESIRE //

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN